The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
3. Principles for Processing Personal Data
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Techno Study.
- For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- "Cookies" are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- "Data Controller", for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- "Personal Data" is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- "Service" refers to the Website.
- "Website" accessible from techno.study
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Article 5 of the GDPR contains six principles by which all personal data must be processed.
4. Types of Personal Data
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: we obey the law; we only process personal data in a way that people would reasonably expect; we always be open about our data protection practices.
- Purpose limitation: we must normally only process personal data for the specific reason we collected it and nothing else.
- Data minimization: we don't process any more data than we need.
- Accuracy: we make sure that any personal data we hold is adequate and accurate.
- Storage limitation: we don't store personal data for longer than we need to.
- Integrity and confidentiality: we always process personal data securely.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
5. Processing Personal Data
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website - for example, your first name, last name, name of organization, e-mail, phone number, address, information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.6. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
8. Disclosing personal information
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- When you are an existing client, we will keep your personal data as long as our contractual and/or business relationship lasts. We may then place your personal data in an intermediary database for five (5) years after our contractual and/or business relationship lasts.
- If you are a prospect with no established contractual and/or business relationship, we will not keep your data for longer than three (3) years after you last contacted us.
- If you are a candidate, please note that if you are not hired, we will delete the information you shared with us at the latest two (2) years after you shared the information.
- The log information we may collect for the security, maintenance and improvement purposes mentioned above will not be kept longer than one (1) year after collection.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.9. International data transfers
10. Your Rights under the GDPR
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: The United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
11. Security of Your Personal Data
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, we may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
12. Third Party Websites
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third-party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.13. Social Plugins
On our website as well as in our Support Center we have share buttons linking to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. These are not third-party plugins and do not send actively or allow third parties to fetch personal data or any other sort of information whatsoever. The share buttons are hyperlinks that only redirect you to the respective website of the third party when clicked.14. Cookies
Cookies are small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Your browser stores each message in a small file, called cookie. When you request another page from the server, your browser sends the cookie back to the server. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information or to record the user's browsing activity.
Like many organisations, Techno Study may reorganize its business operations around the world from time to time, whether by buying new businesses or selling or merging existing businesses. This may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers of parts of our business, or receiving personal data from potential sellers.16. Amendments
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.